Submissions are currently closed. Please check back later.
Tiny Tales is looking for fantastic, bizarre, and enthralling fiction stories to turn into podcast episodes.
Deadline: Submissions will be closing at 11:59 PM (CST) on September 7th, 2022. Please do not submit after that time.
Word Count: 500-1200 words (stories longer than 1200 words will not be considered)
Format: Word Document, size 12 font
Genre: Tiny Tales does not require a specific genre. However, the stories we include are always fiction and typically include some kind of fantastic element. Please keep this in mind when considering whether your story would be a good fit for this submission. We do not publish explicit content.
- Include your name and email on the submission document. Double-check your email before submitting. Spelling errors will result in undelivered responses.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed.
- Please submit one story at a time. After you have received a response, you are welcome to submit again. Do not re-submit stories that previously received a rejection.
- The story should be your original work and free of any publishing rights restrictions. Previously published works are acceptable UNLESS they were published on podcasts or another form of audio.
- We are interested in original characters and situations. Please do not submit stories that include Greek Gods, historical figures, characters from literature, etc. They will be rejected. We do consider fairy tale retellings.
- Upon acceptance of a story, Tiny Tales will request a short bio to be released with the episode and published on the Tiny Tales website.
Payment for accepted stories is $0.05/word (USD) paid via PayPal.
If you are unable to use the linked form, submissions can be emailed to email@example.com. Emailed submissions will have a slower response time.